Requirements: 5.0+ | LP + ROOT
Overview: Bring Kodi to a new level with streaming, offline media and easy remote control.
Yatse is the best rated, most complete, easy and stable Kodi remote available.
Main unique functions
– Stream your supported media to your local devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
– Send your supported local media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
– Voice Commands
– Full Android Wear support
– Offline Media*: Sync media to your device for offline playing
– Audio Player*: Listen to your music everywhere
– Offline library
– Multiple widgets for fast remote actions, now playing details and more
– Support Media Player Classic (MPC / MPC-HC) as a Kodi external player
– Cloud Save*: Keep your hosts and settings in sync across devices
– Custom Commands: Unlimited commands to gain access to all Kodi / XBMC functions
– AV Receiver plugins*: Direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse
– Modern and intuitive interface
– Completely configurable to fill all your needs
– DashClock / Muzei extensions
– Notifications and Lockscreen controls
– Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and global search
– Detailed now playing with direct selection of subtitles (Including download and syncing) and audio streams
– Wake on Lan (WOL) and power control options
– Multiple plugins for SMS / call / notification forwarding, starting Kodi remotely, …
– Send media from YouTube or browser
– Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
– Support themes*
– Offers an API to control your media centers and Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
How to installed Unlocked Version?
UNINSTALL any previous version before install the new one!!!
- Install Lucky Patcher and Open it, wait for load apps then close it;
- Download and extract Yatse arm or arm64 or x86 archive zip file;
- Copy .txt file to:
/storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt file here;
- Install Yatse.apk…don’t launch it yet!..press Done!
- Open Lucky Patcher and wait to load apps and exit it again;
- Open Lucky Patcher and touch and hold on Yatse app…don’t launch it yet!
- Select Open Menu of Patches;
- Select Custom patch;
- Now select the Apply button;
- Wait for a while and you’ll get a success GREEN message!!
- Now Launch the app and check PRO features;