Overview: X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/FTP/Root/Clouds and more.
- Dual-pane tree view
- Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – _http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
- Application manager
- WiFi file sharing *** – _http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
- Manage files from a PC web browser *** – _http://bit.ly/xp-web
- Favorite folders
- Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
- Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** Marked features are paid – they require the donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have the account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
MOD Features Info:
- Changes in graphics:: bubble:
- Changed the application icon itself.
- Replaced all the icons on color.
- Patched signature verification.
- Unbound from google play services.
- Disabled statistics and analytics.
- Languages only: EN, RU, UK.
- Many thanks to Сіtrus and No_Hammer for the advice.
- Donate features Unlocked
- Drive Cloud works
- AOSP Compatible