WinZip is one of the oldest and most popular compression and file compression software that was first released in 1991 by Nico Mak Computing and is available under the name WinZip Computing after being purchased by Corel in 2006.
Although WinZip was released with the ability to unzip files in Windows XP, as well as software such as WinRAR and its rapid growth (due to its full focus on compression rather than addressing additional features), but with new versions with updated user interfaces and additional features such as management Advanced files, file changers, high sharing capabilities, and more. Keep your users up to date and still be one of the most popular.
WinZip Pro Features
- Enhanced and attractive user experience
- Supports most compression formats and file archives
- Having a variety of compression software features such as bulk file splitting
- Protect and save files
- Has a fairly complete set of tools for managing files
- The ability to convert Office software files to PDF
- Preview compressed files and folders before deciding whether to extract them
- Ability to backup automatically and send to cloud environments
- Direct upload of files to the site or FTP
- Direct access to the ZipShare site and upload files from within the software
- Ability to schedule archiving and compression at the desired time
How to Crack & Use?
After installation, run the Keygen file and use the Use Factorization Method checkbox and enter the WinZip64.exe.mui file from the C:\Program Files\WinZip\en-US directory. Then click on RPK and then Factor.