Requirements: 4.3 and up
Overview: WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
WaveEditor for Android Features
- Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
- Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
- Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
- USB Microphone support
- Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
- 32-bit floating point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
- Painless timeline selection
- Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert.
- Amplitude meter
- Undo/redo & copy/paste features
- Compact view setting for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- Separate audio format conversion utility.
- Crusher (Pro)
- Delay (Pro)
- Distortion (Pro)
- Phaser (Pro)
- Reverb (Pro)
- Graphic EQ
- Parametric EQ (Pro)
- Stereo Mixer
- Compressor (Pro)
- Multi-band Compressor (Pro)
- Noise Gate
- Insert Silence
- Granular Stretch
- Pitch Correction (Pro)
- Pitch Shift (Pro)
- Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done within the app via In-App Billing and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Updates to the bug reporting system.
Removed file selection confirmation dialog from browser.
Fixed incorrect time display when recording in stereo.
Increased reverb frequency ranges.
Added effect toggle feature.
Fixed recorder widget sometimes not recording due to Android Pie.
Fixed recorder widget not showing up in widget list on some devices.
- Pro features Unlocked.
- AOSP Compatible.