Overview: Turbo Download Manager Download files from Web sites with faster speeds! (Up to 5x Faster as Reported).
Turbo Download Manager works with most Android Web Browsers (Stock, Firefox, Dolphin, UC Browser) to let you Download Files Faster from Web Pages. Simply press on a link from a Web Site on your Web Browser and choose “TDM” to start the download in turbo speed!
★ New: Get All Files from Webpages: Now you can share whole webpages from your Browser and download any file inside!
★ New: Download Directly to SD Card! (Lollipop Devices and Above supported)
How does it work?
Turbo Download Manager makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. Increase the “Connections per Download” or “Threads” to Increase Your Download Speed.
Turbo Download Manager Mod Features:
- Download Acceleration!
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Get All files from Webpages!
- Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Notifications with Download Progress
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize the Maximum number of open connections
- Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Normal/Turbo Mode option
- & More Features.
- Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose “Share Link”)
- Dolphin HD (“Long press” => “Share Link”)
- Firefox (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- Skyfire (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- UC Browser
- Boat Browser (Choose “Open”)
- For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose “Share Link”.
Mod Features Info:
- Ads Removed
- Sponsored banner layout removed
- Remove all ads services and activities
- All ads banner layout in tablet mode removed
- Analytics disable.