Overview: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice-guided navigation and free map updates.
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps offers high-end navigation experience with innovative features for your safety & comfort. Live traffic & police radar/speed camera warnings to find the fastest route and avoid traffic delays. Parking place suggestions with info about availability and price. Find the cheapest gas based on your gas type. Tourist attractions & pedestrian navigation. Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the car’s windshield.
Whether you are traveling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
- High-quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
- Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
- Offline navigation without an internet connection
- Free map updates multiple times per year
- Live Traffic service finds the faster route, avoids traffic jams
- Mobile speed camera/radar warnings
- Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
- Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
- Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
- Find the cheapest gas based on your gas type
- Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
- Speed Limit warnings on the map
- Fixed speed camera warnings
- Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on the route
- Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
- Avoid Toll Roads in one country or the entire route
- Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
- Millions of points of interest (POI)
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
- Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
INSTRUCTIONS for CLEAN Install:
- Uninstall the previous version!
- Delete the folder Sygic from your root SD Card if exist.
- Delete the folder com.sygic.aura from your External Removable SDCard/Android/data or Internal Storage if exist.
- Download base folder from here!
- For Android < 4.4+ Extract and make a new folder name Sygic on your root External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage. Copy to SDCard/Sygic/put here “Android”, “Maps“, “Res” from extracted com.sygic.aura folder.
- For Android > 4.4+ Extract and copy folder com.sygic.aura to SDCard/Android/data/put folder here on your root External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage.
- Download and Install Patched apk.
- Start the app, ask to install on External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage (require ALLOW Permission to Storage), skip email.
- Download maps from Sygic Store or uses MapDownloader.