Swift Black Substratum Theme v293 PATCHED [Latest]
Upgrade your stock-ROM ROM with this Substratum theme engine black team theme. It fully supports Android 6, 7.0 and 7.1 / Google Pixel / OxygenOS 4 / LineageOS / OMS + running without TBO Theme gapps ready! Please read the description below before applying the theme.
• GBOARD Details: It is not possible to add a theme to the latest version of Gboard. But you can make it look like before by setting the keyboard background to match the background color of Swift Dark, # 202026. Upload the image and you will find a link to the FAQ.
If you have any questions join the Swift Themes Telegram team for live chat support: https://goo.gl/tpPji0
• NOTICE OF NEXUS & PIXEL USERS: After updating the April firmware version you may encounter problems using the theme. In some cases it takes too long to install the overlay or the installation is not effective. A common fix is to reboot the seller.img on fastboot. If the problem persists try the following: clear Substratum application data and restart, before trying again.
• Theme installation / update: The theme is stable to use in ROMs with Substratum support. The Substratum application on legacy devices is not yet stable, and if you run into problems when installing or updating the theme please try to fix this by deleting Substratum data, followed by a restart. Don’t forget to grant all permissions sent when you open the Substratum app for the first time. If it is still unresolved please contact me via email or Telegram for personal assistance. Any problem related to installing or updating is a Substratum app problem, not a theme problem, so I would be happy if you didn’t tell me about it in the review process but instead contacted me personally.
Easy fix for app issues: If the app stops working as it should after updating it from Google Play Store, please re-apply for comment + restart
• 7.1.1 User Notification: The Substratum app will display a warning message about using themes on the 7.1.1 device. You can ignore this warning when using this theme as it has full support for this version.
READ FIRST QUESTIONS If you have any issues before reporting: https://goo.gl/yto6Da
You need the sub-theme app to use the theme!
Notification colors are partially set within frames and it is not possible to set themes in all versions of Android versions. That’s why notifications are white in some ROMs. You can read more about this in the FAQs.
Apps with themes
• AOSP Browser
• AOSP Calendar
• Chrome Beta
• Chrome Dev
• Documents / Downloads
• Email (AOSP email)
• ES File Explorer
• Facebook Messenger
• FB Messenger Lite
• Google Allo
• Google Assistant
• Google Authenticator
• Google Calendar
• Google Dialer
• Google Docs
• Google Drive
• Google Home
• Google Keyboard
• Google Maps
• Google Messenger
• Google Music
• Google Now
• Google Plus
• Google Translate
• Google Voice
• Nova Launcher
• Explorer Origin
• System UI
• XDA Labs
Substratum Theme Engine app (Use this application to apply theme): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.substratum
If you have any further questions send an email to [email protected]
19.5 – Reboot after application, and If you are using Root Oreo with March patch patch or above you need to follow the instructions in the dialog that shows when you open the theme within the Subs.
Updated theme for the latest version of Instagram, Discord and other updates!
• Complete changelog at the top of our FAQs: https://goo.gl/yto6Da
Please read the FAQ description and Google Play Store for information and problem solving.
This app has no ads