SketchUp, formerly Google Sketchup, is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application, SketchUp Free, a freeware version, SketchUp Make, and a paid version with additional functionality, SketchUp Pro.
SketchUp is owned by Trimble Inc., a mapping, surveying and navigation equipment company. There is an online library of free model assemblies (e.g. windows, doors, automobiles), 3D Warehouse, to which users may contribute models. The program includes drawing layout functionality, allows surface rendering in variable “styles”, supports third-party “plug-in” programs hosted on a site called Extension Warehouse to provide other capabilities (e.g. near photo-realistic rendering) and enables placement of its models within Google Earth.
- Add soften and smooth faces
- Add textures and detail models
- Drawing and modifying Model
- Import 2D images & 3D CAD files
- Real-time shadows, and more.
- Simulate movie camera placements
- View and work in any models
- Print your models, and more.
- And so much more.
What’s new in SketchUp Pro 2019:
- New opacity (multiple transparencies)
- Newly optimized for the 64-bit system only
- Graphics & performance improvements
- The new powerful extension manager
- Smart offset and scaling for paper/model
- New support high definition monitors
- A new way to manage spreadsheets (Tables)
- Othe bug fixes and improvements.
Win – 238 MB, Mac – 181 MB