Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: SecurePass allows you to save all of your important data (passwords, pin, card numbers, etc.) to an encrypted offline vault, so you will never lose another password.
- Generate and save random passwords
- Save different fields (email, username, password, pin, card number, etc)
- Set color-coded item categories for better grouping
- Make securely encrypted cloud backups to recover your items in the event of losing your device, or to transfer to a different device
- Use custom icons for your items: upload your own, or use the icon of an installed app
- Change the application color theme (somewhat limited below Android 6.0 (Marshmallow))
Your vault is doubly encrypted, first using your master password, and then with your device’s keystore. Read more about the encryption at securepassmanager.wordpress.com/encryption
- Now you can make local backups that are encrypted with a password
- Adding support for other languages (actual translations coming soon)
- Added setting for adding default fields automatically
- Changed version name system
- Redesigned backup and restore
- Quite a few other changes and improvements
- Made some messages less specific in order to better support other languages
- Fixed errors that would occur after the app was reinstalled
- Bug fixes
How to Install?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy!
- Paid Features Unlocked