ReadEra Premium – book reader v19.12.27+1120 [Premium MOD] [Latest]
Overview: ReadEra Premium – textbook allows you to read books for free, offline via PDF, EPUB, Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF), Kindle (MOBI, AZW3), FB2, DJVU, TXT, ODT and CHM formats .
ReadEra Premium – textbook allows you to read books for free, offline via PDF, EPUB, Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF), Kindle (MOBI, AZW3), FB2, DJVU, TXT, ODT and CHM formats .
Enjoy a reliable book and document reader with new special features in ReadEra Premium.
• New forms of displaying books and text in the library: full, short, thumbnails, grid. The grid is our favorite!
• Additional colors to highlight quotes or text in books and texts you read. Thinking, a simple algorithm to work with quotes and notes.
• Thumbnails of all pages of the textbook – ready for quick visual navigation by book or document. Thumbnails adapt to night color patterns, highlight highlighted text, quotes, notes, bookmarks, and highlight search results. Find the icons, and try to do without them!
• Full screen mode can be enabled in reading mode and bibliography in the library. The full screen allows you to better focus on watching and reading your favorite books.
• Free updates with new special features.
Books are read in all formats. The reader of the book, ReadEra, reads all popular book formats, Microsoft Word documents and Kindle mobile formats in one app.
Book manager for your library. Automatic acquisition of books and texts. For example, simply download an Epub book, PDF magazine, Microsoft Word documents or PDF article from the Internet for the reader to read. Collect books by authors and series. Book reading list: Reading, Reading, Favorites.
Collections (Book Shelves). The collection tool (book shelves) allows you to create collections of personal ideas. Books and texts can be added to multiple collections at once.
Navigating by book. Saves the current read page. Quick access to table of contents, bookmarks, quotes, notes and other ebook options. Navigate the book using icons, a continuous line or a page number index.
Reading settings. Color modes when reading books: day, night, sepia, console. Screen format, brightness and page editing, including PDF and DjVu files. Custom font type, size, boldness, line splitting and hyphenation of Epub, Fb2, Kindle (Mobi, Azw3) formats, Microsoft Word, TXT and ODT files. Zoom in to PDF file and Djvu file option when reading PDF and reading Djvu.
Ratings and notes. Highlight colored text in books and texts; add your notes to selected texts.
Economical memory usage. The student does not copy books and documents from his shop; detects duplicate files, saves bookmarks, quotes, notes and current reading page, whether files are moved or deleted. For example, even if you delete files and download books again, you will still be able to continue reading books on the last page read.
Multi-document mode. A book reader allows you to read several books and books at the same time. For example, you can simultaneously read Epub books and PDF journals by placing them on the device screen in screen split mode (two windows). Or read Microsoft Word documents, PDF books, Epub and Mobi, switch between them with the “Active apps” button.
Kids mode. For children and parents, a special “Kids Mode” is available for reading and viewing books: Simple interface; Large book covers; Parental control. Filter children’s books; add them to children’s collections. “Kids mode” can be enabled and disabled in the three-dot menu for the current section of the library or textbook to be read.
ReadEra Premium – an excellent reading app for Epub, PDF, Mobi, Azw3, Fb2, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, RTF), ODT texts and PDF viewer for Android.
Read books easily and for free with ReadEra Premium!
New special features in ReadEra Premium:
• New, customized idea for displaying books and texts in the library: full, short, large icons / covers, grid. The grid is our favorite!
• Additional colors to highlight quotes or text in books and texts you read.
• Full screen mode can be enabled in reading mode and bibliography in the library.
• Thumbnails of all pages of the textbook – ready for quick visual navigation by book or document.