Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Print from your device directly via WiFi or Bluetooth without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
Using PrintHand you can print the following content:
- Office documents, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF;
- Text files and other popular file types;
- Photos and images;
- Web pages, emails and attachments;
- Google Drive content;
- Call logs, SMS & MMS (if your mobile device supports these features – has a cell module);
- Events from Calendar app;
- Facebook ablums;
- Files from Dropbox;
- Files from Box;
- Files from OneDrive;
- Files from Creative Cloud;
- Files from SugarSync;
- Notes from Evernote;
- Content shared from other apps.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
You can print via:
- Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as a middle man);
- USB if USB OTG is fully supported by your device and it has Android 4.0+ installed. Please note that some of the mobile devices are unable to communicate with a printer properly even if USB Host mode is supported. This happens due to specific electrical design of the USB port. Sadly in such case the app is not likely to work properly.
- PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using PrintHand desktop client or standard tools of your computer’s OS);
- Google Cloud Print;
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
- bug fixes and improvements
- PAID Features Unlocked