Overview: The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder AR makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 650’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 650’000 peak names
- Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
- Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
- ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
- Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
- Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
- Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
- Uses compass and motion sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
* On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
- Standalone Android Package;
- Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v4.4.0):
• Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
• Supported Screen DPIs: lhdpi [120dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages;
- No LP or Google Play Modded needed;
- Maps Location works;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.