Internet Download Manager also called IDM is a download manager developed by the software manufacturer Tonec. Internet Download Manager (also called IDM) is a shareware download manager. It is only available for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It can download files faster than any traditional inbuilt download manager of any browser. IDM follows different principle for downloading file, called multi-threading, using this principle it can download given file by many parts. It can utilize up to 32 connections. Which means it can download single files by dividing it into up to 32 pieces. Due to the following inner workings of Internet Download Manager, it can download files up to five times faster than any other.
Five times faster Downloads
Due to utilizing the principle of multi-threaded file downloading, it is able to download file much faster and efficiently than any other downloading software. The inbuilt downloading algorithm is updated to keep IDM running smooth and bug-free.
Download Resume Support
Forget about power cuts, system issues, network configuration related issues, connection lost, even if your download get interrupted you can always resume. Although keep in mind not all sources will allow you to resume your download and, when downloading large files its important to download them without resume to avoid data corruption.
Simple graphic user interface
Simple GUI makes it easy to operate, every functionality is presented in front of the user and can be used effortlessly by even a newbie. All in all its user friendly.
Supports many browsers
IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads.
Available in 15 other languages.
Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.
- Divides downloads into multiple streams for faster downloading
- Batch downloads
- Import/Export download jobs
- Auto/manual updating of download address
- Multiple queues
- Recent downloads list for easy access to directories
- Video downloading from streaming video sites.
- Dynamic segmentation throughout the downloading process.
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, and Microsoft ISA
- Authentication protocols: Basic, NTLM, and Kerberos allowing for storage and auto-authentication of usernames and passwords.
- IDM supports the following web browsers: Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Netscape Navigator, Apple Safari, Flock, Firefox, and many others
How to use idm Crack & Use?
- Download and unzip to Install
- Use Readme.txt file inside Crack folder and follow steps
Download Cracked Application: