GoodSync Enterprise Crack is a backup and file synchronization program. It is used for synchronizing files between two directories, either on one computer or between a computer and another storage device or between a computer and a remote computer or server.
GoodSync Enterprise Crack Features
- REAL-TIME DATA TRANSFER
Automated, scheduled, and real-time backup and synchronization with no user interaction required.
- BLOCK LEVEL DATA TRANSFER
Propagates only the data blocks changed since the last analysis, significantly reducing backup time, network consumption, and storage requirements.
- UNATTENDED SERVICE
Runs as a background service, performing automated, scheduled, and real-time backups with no user interaction required.
- END TO END ENCRYPTION
Improves security by applying AES-256 bit encryption to your mission-critical data in transit and at rest.
- VERSION HISTORY CONTROL
Saves single or multiple versions of your data change history, ensuring maximum protection and minimal data recovery time.
- COPY LOCKED FILES
Guaranteed backup and synchronization of files that are simultaneously open on users’ devices.
- FILE AND FOLDER MOVE/RENAME DETECTION
GoodSync detects file/folder renames and executes them as Move commands.
- SECURITY ATTRIBUTE PROPAGATION
Capable of monitoring and propagating file security attributes across the Internet maintaining same access permission levels at different locations.
- BANDWIDTH THROTTLING
Controls the maximum allowed bandwidth speed per GoodSync job, eliminating unwanted disruptions to other essential services.
Additional GoodSync Enterprise Crack Features
- Logs of Actions and Changes Report: All changes are reported, with file modifications, on the tree. All file operations performed by GoodSync are logged to log file and on screen. A change report is available for tracking and analysis.
- Fixing Access Denied Errors: A part of GoodSync always runs in elevated mode, so it handles file operations that would otherwise cause Access Denied error and require User Account Control elevation.
- Copy Symbolic Links or Drill Down: Symbolic links can be copied as links (copy as is) or as files to which they are pointing.
- Automated Conflict Resolution: Automatically resolves conflicts that occur between data versions, securing the winning side while also saving the overwritten version.
- Verify File Copying by MD5: GoodSync can compare files by their MD5 checksum or compare entire file bodies to ensure correct copying.
- Automatic Reconnect for Remote Folders: GoodSync automatically reconnects remote folders if they lose connection during Analyze or Sync.
- File Mod Time Translation For Non-Preserving File Systems: For file systems that do not preserve file modification time when copying, GoodSync implements a novel time translation technique that makes mod time appear to be preserved by copy action.
- Time Shifts Are Detected And Fixed: When modification time of the number of files is different by the same whole number of hours, GoodSync can correct file modification time without copying the file.
- Copy Extended Attributes: GoodSync copies extended attributes of files that are used to store custom icons on Mac.
- Parallel Threads: You can run sync in several threads, working in parallel to achieve faster file transfer speed.
- Exclude and Include Filters: Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, mod time.
Use Readme.txt inside downloads for Installation.