GLTools [root] (gfx optimizer) v4.01 Paid APK [Latest]
Requirements: 2.3 + | ROOT | Modded GP or GLTools Patcher
Overview: Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely! Don’t try to use reviews for communication and
bug-reports – they will be ignored.
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor.
If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
GLTools Features list:
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize.
Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
- Nexus 6 @ Android 6.0.1
- Stock Nvidia Shield firmwares
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
Not working by design on:
- Non-rooted devices.
- Emulators of any kind.
If your device is not installed Modded GP or Freedom, use GLTools Patcher or Lucky Patcher