With FontLab Studio 6 Crack, you can create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint and export desktop, web, color, and variable fonts. The app is an all-around font editor, but also supports data interchange with other font creation tools, making it easy to integrate into your existing workflows.
Creating Bézier curves is no longer “mastery or mystery.
Seriously better Béziers
We love curves so much that we are making them better.
Smart glyph creation beyond traditional outlines.
Axes, Masters, and Instances.
Outer and inner space
Metrics, kerning & anchors.
Synchronize design changes. Find, sort and classify glyphs.
Top gear at top speed. Serious font work with ease.
Drawing & Importing
• Draw outline-based glyphs using the Brush, Pencil, Rapid, Pen, Ellipse, and Rectangle tools, in a fractional coordinate space with live rounding into integer coordinates.
• Use upright and slanted grids, flexible guidelines, snapping suggestions and live measurement tools for consistent and precise vector drawing.
• Paste and import vector artwork, scanned character sets or color bitmap glyphs, and turn them into monochrome fonts via customizable auto-tracing, and into color fonts.
• Draw calligraphic letterforms using a live, adjustable PowerBrush tool, assign and expand strokes.
• Natively edit cubic PostScript Bézier curves and quadratic TrueType curves, including overlapping open paths, using the Contour, Knife, Scissors and Fill tools. Convert between the curve types with adjustable precision.
• Find and fix outline problems with FontAudit. Automatically clean up and optimize outline drawings, balance segments and modify curve tension, harmonize G2 curvature, create and remove overlapping paths, apply non-destructive ink traps and rounded corners.
• Automatically change weight, create contour versions, apply effects to outline and bitmap glyphs.
• Blend, interpolate and extrapolate fonts, create intermediate weights and styles, build extensive font families and variable OpenType fonts with intermediate font and glyph masters, and automatic masters matching for point-compatible outlines.