FBReader Premium v3.0.30 [Patched] [Latest]
Main ebook formats: ePub (including basic ePub3 features), PDF, Kindle azw3 (mobipocket), fb2 (.zip). Other supported formats: comic books (CBR / CBZ), RTF, doc (MS Word), html, plain text.
Upgrade to the Premium Edition of this popular ebook reader.
Features available in this premium version:
* Google / Yandex integration Translate
* Built-in support in PDF formats and comic book
* Library view icon
To help learn a foreign language, use the FBReader dictionary to look up words or phrases. You can choose from a wide selection of external dictionaries.
In FBReader Premium, you can translate sentences without leaving the app, using the integrated Google or Yandex translator. (Warning: daily use of this feature may be limited.)
FBReader supports syncing your library and / or learning positions with the FBReader book network (https://books.fbreader.org/), a cloud-based Google Drive service. Sync is automatically disabled; to enable and configure it, use the Favorites box.
FBReader is fast and very customizable – it can use TrueType / OpenType external fonts and custom backgrounds, screen brightness can be adjusted during reading (slide your finger up / down next to the left edge of the screen), and various day / night color schemes can be selected.
This reader also includes a browser / downloader to access catalogs and various network stores. Many popular English, French, Russian, Chinese, and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are also supported.
Alternatively, you can download the books manually and save them to your device at / sdcard / Books.
In addition, this student is written in 34 languages, and incorporates hyphenation patterns in 24 languages. The application is open source (GPL).
* “Return” behavior behavior correction (in the back button menu)
* Fixed preferences crash on Android 4.0 / 4.1
* Adjustment options for “supported file formats”
* Multiple files per book
* File change notification
* The problem of learning progress
* Easy access to books on sd card
* Android 6: FBReader opens ePub / PDF files from external applications (not fb2 yet)
* No more incorrect “missing book” notifications
* The “Download what you read” link at the end of the book
* Autocrop option for PDFs and jokes