Today, many of the software and games are released on an image, but to use most of them, it’s not mandatory to burn to disk and can be used to create one or more virtual drives without any problems with the usual disks. DAEMON Tools (abbreviation Disk And Execution MONitor Tools) and complete professional software to build and manage virtual drives. Existing versions of the program cover the needs of all users and provide all the necessary tools.
DAEMON Tools Features
- Ability to simulate up to 32 virtual drivers DT and SCSI and 4 IDE drivers (up to 4 drives in Lite version)
- Generate images from all types of disks and save them in formats MDF / MDS, iso and MDX
- Simulates all kinds of locks such as SafeDisc, SecuROM, LaserLock, and RMPS
- Compress and reduce the size of the images
- Convert all types of image formats to MDF / MDS, ISO, and MDX formats
- Ability to perform various types of edits on the image
- Ability to burn images with full settings
- Build bootable USB memory
- Supports VHD (stands for Virtual Hard Disk) as well as RAM drive
- These features are not included in the Lite version.
- These features are available only in the Ultra version.
Read the readme.txt for Installation Guide.