Overview: Call blocker, and also effective SMS blocker. It blocks unwanted calls and spam messages. You can add any number to the blacklist or enable one of blocking options: “Private numbers”, “Unknown numbers” or “All calls”
This application both blocks unwanted calls and SMS, and helps manage a blacklist. Easy and lightweight, it does not consume any of your device’s battery power. If you are looking for a call blocker or SMS spam filter, this application is what you need.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don’t worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Password protection.
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
Paid version of the application does not contain advertising.
You can try the free version before you buy this application.
- Removed all languages except en, ru.
- Removed trash from resources.
- The application is optimized using the zipalign method.
- Changed the signature !!! *
- Removed Google code, Crashlytics & Fabric
- Changed the name to “Blacklist” (without “PRO”)
- Put an icon without “PRO”
- Minor improvements.