Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: AZ Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad-free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
Featured on Google Play Home Page, Android Police, Yahoo News, CNET, Android Central, Droid-Life and more.
This screen recording app will let you make beautiful screencast videos by providing every feature that you need in a simple and elegant user experience design.
AZ screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording.
That makes it very convenient to create the tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen.
In the settings, you can enable screen touches so the people who are watching your videos will know exactly what you are doing.
- Magic button: a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
- Overlay front camera: you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- Countdown timer: is there something you have to prepare before recording? Don’t worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
- Draw on the screen: this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen color directly on your screen.
- Trim videos: the screencast can be long and contains unnecessary information, you can trim the parts you don’t want to make your videos even more impressive.
- Premium Features Unlocked.