Overview: The ability to download and install programs from the PlayStore without depending on the Play Market application and google services. Is fork of the program Yalp Store in the style of material design 2.0 and some additional features.
- YalpStore is a very well-coded app, but it lacks Material Design, Sergey Yeriomin has clearly mentioned
he will not redo UI/UX changes as he intends to support devices from Android 2.x to 8.x which is perfectly fine.
Adding up new Material UI Libraries will increase the app size, which would defeat its purpose in the context of older devices.
- Also in an attempt to have wider device support the YalpStore uses some depreciated Android Libraries/Methods which have
(minor) Security/MemoryLeak issues.
- Some of us try to avoid GooglePlayServices as much as possible, because of the memory usage/StorageSpace/Privacy/UnwantedUpdates.
But not all of us use Devices with Lower RAM and internal memory, so I thought of redesigning YalpStore
- I renamed the YalpStore to Aurora to avoid any ambiguity that may arise.
- In Aurora, I will try my best to solve these issues, and provided a clean material design.
- Written from scratch
- Added support for Split APKs
- Added in-app Download Manager
- Added new improved Notification Manager
- New UI based on latest MD Guidelines
- Deployed dedicated token-dispenser
- Improved Blacklist Manager
- Added Favourite Apps Manager
- and more…
- Language: en, ru, UK
- Deeply optimized application graphics
- Optimized application manifest
- Signature changed