App Cloner v1.5.32 [Premium MOD] [Latest]
Overview: Using the App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
Integrated apps work the same way and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and launch a stable version next to the original app.
App integration can help to simultaneously use multiple sign-in to apps like Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts with mixing with the app. App Cloner offers a wide range of modeling options to prepare a copy of a new app.
You can change the name of the thumbnail and the thumbnail. You can remove permissions or allow the merged application to be installed on the external SD card. You can disable auto start, app backups or app default. App Cloner can also expand the integrated app to add new functionality such as password protection, incognito mode for secure file deletion, Android ID hiding or scams. You can force the app to use data over Wi-Fi only. Each new App Cloner update will add additional options.
Premium type features
The free version allows for basic integration. Go to premium to enjoy a complete set of options:
• Clone WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
Create multiple app clones and use batch cloning
• Save or share integrated apps
• Restore startup icons
• Clone clock apps or face clock
• Change the status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change rotation lock
Change app language, font, font size
• Keep the screen on, diving mode
• Enable support for multiple windows, resize the window
• Remove app permissions
• Password protection applications
• Incognito mode for apps
Uninstall the app for later appearance
Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
• Prevent the app from appearing in screenshots
• Spoon area
• Allow applications to be installed on an external SD card
• Enable / disable app backups
• Sandbox External Storage
• Clear cache on exit
Getting Started Options:
Remove widgets, launcher icon
• Disable auto start
• Disable app default
• Disable mobile data
• Disable background connections
Socks proxy (route traffic by proxy)
• Notification filter
• Peace notices
• Change notification color
• Set brightness or mute first
• Do not disturb, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth controls
• Integration of work
Not all applications can be built. Integrated applications may crash, display errors or malfunction.
Merging an application will change its certificate, which means the new app may not work if it verifies its certificate or if it interacts with other applications by the same publisher.
Certificate-based app features such as Google account login, Google Play services, Google Maps, Google Cloud Messaging or in-app purchases will not work and / or violate the built-in application.
Other applications that can be built
• Amazon Kindle
DropBox (without internal PDF viewer)
• Facebook (on Android 5.0 or later, only English language)
• Facebook Lite
• Opera, Opera Mini
• Yahoo Mail
Watch and face clock apps can usually be built.
Other applications that can be done:
• Most Google apps
• Business Skype
• YouTube (version 4.2.x running)
If you find an app that can’t be done successfully you can use ‘Report an application problem’ to indicate the problem.
To install applications you need to enable Settings> Security> Unknown sources.
Creating a clock face may need to enable ‘Show system apps’ in the navigation menu.
All the names of the products and products mentioned above are the property of their respective owners.
G + Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/110152846393129525806
If you have any suggestions I would love to hear about them at [email protected]om
• Storage option ‘Lots of real app’
• Storage option ‘Notify to save app data out’
Navigation option ‘Popup blocker’
• ‘Grease option’ notification option
‘Bean Time’ notification option
• Disable / enable delay for ‘Disable all communications’ option
Automatic option ‘Flashlight while app is open’
• ‘Agent socks’ now works on Android 10
• Recent Puffin Browser Support
• YouTube Vanced Support (premium)
★★★ MOD ★★★★
Original Mod by Robinhood
■ Premium type (donations – commercial use)
■ The Internet is closed so that applications such as the virtual VPN can not be restarted
■ Arm and X86 files are separate
■ Package name changed to customize cloning app e.g. cloneR.