Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Apex Launcher helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
Five Best Android Launchers – Lifehacker
Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017 – Devs-Lab
15 best Android launcher apps of 2017 – Android Authority
• Customizable home screen and app drawer grid size
• Scrollable dock ☝️ with up to 10 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
• Hide elements as you want (status bar, dock, etc.)
• Custom icons and labels for shortcuts and folders ?
• Choose different folder preview styles and background
• Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
• Hide apps ? from the drawer
• Lock your desktop ? to prevent accidental changes
• Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/restore settings and data
• Optimized for both phones and tablets
• Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
• Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
• Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
• Convenient icon gestures ? (swipe up and down actions)
• More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
• Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
• Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• More features on the way!
- Pro Features Unlocked.