Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for macOS and Windows. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop CC, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos simulate real-life paintings and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
Designed for anyone to design anything
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Adobe Photoshop Features
- User-friendly interface for users with different levels of awareness
- Support for more graphics formats
- Performing all kinds of changes required on images such as resizing, color change, part cut image, applying filters with full settings and …
- There are different layers in a document and easy editing with different tools
- Ability to run and edit vector graphics formats, such as the Adobe Illustrator AI format
- Ability to run and edit PDF documents
- RAW format support
- 3D graphic design capabilities
- Has a variety of options for printing documents
- Extensive tools and extensions
Read the readme.txt for Installation Guide.