Overview: 3C Toolbox is the must-have app for every Android user and every root user!
3C All-in-One Toolbox combines many features into one giant toolbox with a modern and easy-to-use interface. 3C All-in-One Toolbox has every tool you need to monitor, control and fine-tune all your Android devices.
To receive the fastest and most friendly support on Play Store, please send a support request from app settings, help and support mentioning your concerns. Over 85% of all users gave it a full 5-star review for a global rating of 4.8!
Here are some of the features you will find in the app:
- Special support for dual battery devices, LG Quick Circle and Samsung Edge notifications
- Toolbox integration allows for battery savings and performance optimization, profiles to control CPU, IO and device states and managing apps from anywhere
- Highly Configurable UI allows you to transform the app into something you really like
- Device manager offers the most powerful profiles, task scheduling and device watchdog you can find to optimize performance and battery saving depending on your unique situation
- File Explorer* is a very simple, yet very powerful explorer that can use root, sort by dates, sizes, and stream media files as well as update permissions, ownership and security context. Locally or from any Samba network share
- Application manager* provides all features you’d expected from such and many more to secure, tune and optimize all apps on your device the way you want.
- Battery manager* will help you identify apps draining your battery and improve your profiles using comparison statistics, as well as keep track of what actually happened over very long period of time
- Network manager allows setting WiFi access point priority and configuring* Android firewall, TCP Congestion, and DNS
- Task manager offers a simple UI yet very effective in sorting apps by various usage and getting rid of unwanted apps
- CPU manager* controls single to octa-core CPUs, thermal, multi-core and most custom kernel settings
- System manager* configures your device at the lowest level, from SD cards performance, memory boost and tweaking various hidden settings using build. prop and sysctl editors.
- Monitoring and recording all applications activities and battery consumption, component states (connections, localization, and phone). Also allows adding status bar notifications with graphics and removing original battery icon using Xposed framework
- Highly Configurable Widgets are all resizable, from a simple gauge to more complex data display, component toggles, and historical graphics
- System component switches in-app, in widgets or using profiles allows switching on/off about 20+ device components (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc) manually or automatically
For advanced debugging/investigations:
★ Terminal Emulator & Script Editor allows sharing and running scripts optionally on boot
★ System Logcat and Kernel Reader* provides advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
- Hide any tabs or any menu item
- Edit main screen buttons up-to 4×6 grid
- Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager and (root) explorer
- Auto backup updated apps and new app notification
- Recording items and options
- Use force-stop in task manager and task-killer
- Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
- Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
- Notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
- Extra widgets: 2×1 text, 2×1-5×2 graphic, 4×1-1×4 toggles and 4×4 summary
- No Ads
Pro version patched